Re: OT: Trip to Las Vegas... anything I hsould see?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT: Trip to Las Vegas... anything I hsould see?
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 09:38:23 EST
I took a grand tour of the Colorado Plateau, with my son in a rented Camero
Convertible last spring. Two weeks and 2000 miles of CD blasting, top down,
flat out driving, punctuated by days off camping in the some of the world's
most spectacular places.
Zion, Bryce, Grand Canyon, Arches, Canyon Lands, Mesa Verde, Monument Valley,
to name a few.
The car was particularly well suited to being pointed straight and blowing by
people sharing their wilderness experience in their RVs with 4 tons of their
most treasured personal possessions.
If you only have time and gas money to go to one place, go to Zion, hike up
to Angel's Landing
Just my own two very opinionated cents.

David Oliner
59,60 Bugeyes