Re: My 76 Midget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My 76 Midget
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 10:20:06 -0600 (CST)
[demime could not interpret encoding binary - treating as plain text]
Bev -

Getting a 1500 into reverse has to be done crisply, or it won't go.
Think of it as 3 moves:
1) Pull UP on the lever
2) Move the lever directly to the right (not "right and forward")
3) Move the lever forward

If you still have difficulty, pay atention to which of the three moves
is difficult, because that'll help tell what needs to be adjusted or
fixed.  Get back to us...

Chris K.