My 76 Midget

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: My 76 Midget
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:07:01 -0500
My little car is almost ready to zoom thru Summerville - goes in for a new
muffler tomorrow (thanx for your help in getting the right kind) and aside
from a few little, minor details she should be ready to roll.

My "help" today is (don't know why I haven't asked this before) that my my car
is sooooooooo hard to get in reverse and always has been.  It is really so bad
that I try to find parking places where I can pull in and pull out of instead
of trying to back up.  Is there a solution to this or just the nature of the
beast???

Thanx again.

Bev Cleary