Fw: My 76 Midget

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: My 76 Midget
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 08:32:19 -0500
Bev,

I had a 76 a while back and I seem to remember that you had to pull up on
the shifter (or was it push down?) to get it into reverse... At any rate it
was different than the earlier cars with the ribcase trannies. Have you
tried that?

Somebody else with a late model will tell you which way to go with the
shifter I'm sure!

HTH,
Kent
1960 Bugeye