Re: Fw: My 76 Midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: My 76 Midget
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 16:25:02 EST
It sounds just like the Spitfire. I guess it should since it's basicly
Spitfire drivetrain. Reverse can be tricky. When I still had my Spitfire I
pulled up on the shifter and moved it over to third gear slot, instead of
going into third, push it diagonally to the right. It should slip right in.
If not then as the other listers suggested you may have a linkage problem.

Jamie
1962 Austin Healey Sprite MK II
1979 Pontiac Trans Am WS6
Web site: <A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>Welcome to