RE: Sebring Saab story moves to final phase

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Sebring Saab story moves to final phase
Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 20:19:51 -0500
Here's the picture page......

http://www.valentinephoto.net/chuck/index.htm

This page includes Allen H. (flannel jacket) presenting the "bag of $" to
chuck, (the BIG guy).  Larry M. watching.....

The red Midget is Allen's, the green Midget belongs to Larry M. and chuck's
orange Saab - which is going to Sebring.....  Macy's scarf showed up too....
There are 17 pictures.....

Photos on this page may be downloaded and/or reproduced.  The copyright at
the top of the page is a template for my business and does not apply to
these photos for members of the Spridget List.

Kevin V.