Re: Sebring Saab story moves to final phase

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sebring Saab story moves to final phase
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 07:52:20 -0500 FILETIME=[96CECCC0:01C1C444]
Thanks Tad,

Great info, I need to get back into going to Sports Car races. I remember
going to many with my Dad, and getting paddock passes included or for 5-10
bucks at Watkins Glen.
NASCAR events are too commercialized, and crowded. Got to get back to the
source of my illness!!, Sportscar and Vintage type events.
Glad to hear the the MG's are gonna be there. Hopefully it won't be an Audi
benefit. ;-)
Hope to meet you there.

Brian S.