re: Sebring Saab story moves to final phase

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: re: Sebring Saab story moves to final phase
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 23:23:02 -0500
 Brian,
The ticket you buy to get you in the gate also gets you into the paddock.
 Not bad for $60 eh?  Also $10 parking fee is waived if more than 4 in a
 vehicle.  In a related issue 2 privateer Lola/MGs are confirmed entries.
Unfortunately no factory team :(

So far that is 3 of us confirmed.  Anybody else?

 Tad R.
 Orlando, FL
 69 MGC GT
74 RWA Midget