Re: Sebring Saab story moves to final phase

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sebring Saab story moves to final phase
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 10:29:36 EST
rrivenbark@cfl.rr.com writes:

> > Rubber Bumper Spidgets never looked
> > so good; nice cars, guys. And the Chuckster's ("ding, ding, ding, ding")
> > SAAB is obviously ready to go.

Thanks, but both of our cars are 20 footers!  Larry still needs to fix the
driver's door fitment, and then we both need to rub the drips and orange peel
out of the paint.  That'll give us maybe, 5 less feet?!?

Saab helped chuck with some tires and spare parts for the race.  He is ready!

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'75 Midget "The Project"