Re: Problems again

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Problems again
Date: Mon, 06 May 2002 16:45:15 -0700
Glen -

The heat shield can be made much more effective by polishing both sides (to
a mirror finish if you've got the patience.)  Polishing reduces the
emissitivity of the shield so that more heat is reflected back to the
header and less of however much is absorbed is re-radiated towards the carbs.

regards,

Clay L.
'67 Sprite