Re: weight..no lbc

To: <breiz@bellatlantic.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: weight..no lbc
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 22:25:07 -0400
yup!  i'm gonna go a little faster.  a small bore car( like almost evrything
i own) is sensitive to just tiny bits of weight.  significant weight cuts do
make the car faster.  how much faster?  the predictions were near 2 seconds
per lap with a 200lb reduction.   i think that's a bit enthusiastic.   i
probably will never feel faster but lap times will tell the truth ...down
the road.  my inspiration is my son, not my cars. (i always found a way to
wedge myself into a tiny car :)  ) i want to be there for him as he grows
up.  and that's pretty much it.

the new and improved chuck