Fw: weight..no lbc

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: weight..no lbc
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 07:16:03 -0400
Bill,

What year car do you have? If it is a side curtain roadster, I have an idea
for you. Most of the early cars have the 15 leaf springs. If yours does,
change the driver's side to the 10 leaf spring as it is a stiffer spring.

If you have a later car with semi-elliptics, convert to air shocks and run
the pressure lines separately. Just add a little more pressure to the
driver's side!

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1974 Midget (2 days, 11 hours left on Ebay)

Subject: Re: weight..no lbc