Re[2]: weight..no lbc

To: "bill b." <w_burrell@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re[2]: weight..no lbc
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 16:07:07 -0400
Cc: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello bill,

bb> Congratulations from a fellow "horizontally
bb> challenged" LBC driver. Which prompts the question:
bb> Noting that the drivers side of my sprite drops about
bb> 2 inches when I climb aboard, how does one compensate?
bb> I don't have as much trouble getting in as I do
bb> getting out :-), but in my minds eye the car looks
bb> like it has a broken spring on the drivers side when I
bb> am in it. I have considered lowering the passenger
bb> side an inch or two(or raising the drivers side) or
bb> putting in some kind of helper springs? whatcha think?

This is the wrong list to ask the question.  I spent some time this
week with Frank's son and his friends.  Those guys know who to lower a
car.  The  speak a language that is foreign (I wonder if Frank
understands), but they can bag your car, lower both sides, and put on
bigger rims.  I also learn who are the only people who lower Buick
Regals.  I learned quite a bit in the course of 1 and 1/2 hours.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net