Re: weight..no lbc

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: weight..no lbc
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 19:26:42 -0700 (PDT)
Congratulations from a fellow "horizontally
challenged" LBC driver. Which prompts the question:
Noting that the drivers side of my sprite drops about
2 inches when I climb aboard, how does one compensate?
I don't have as much trouble getting in as I do
getting out :-), but in my minds eye the car looks
like it has a broken spring on the drivers side when I
am in it. I have considered lowering the passenger
side an inch or two(or raising the drivers side) or
putting in some kind of helper springs? whatcha think?

cheers, bill b.
PS. Went vegan about a year ago and the downward slide
is slow but sure.