Re: more looseness

To: "Guy Weller" <guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Subject: Re: more looseness
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 23:22:17 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Guy,

Thanks for the reply; I appreciate that you took some time and gave
it some thought.

The locknut was more-or-less frozen on the tie rod, so I don't think
I upset the alignment.

The swivel joint is relatively new.

The two bolts of the steering arm are tight.

All of these are good suggestions, but might not the symptoms also
suggest wear at the inner ball joint, the one in at the rack?

Thanks again and I hope you're enjoying Spring,

Jeff