Re: Wheel Wobble

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Wheel Wobble
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 23:47:45 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank,

I had no clue which way they went together because me PO had
disassembled the whole car. Look in the Moss or Winners Circle catalogs.
There is a small tip section that shows how they go in. Moss page 101
next to the front suspension parts. The sketch shows clearly that the
inner races must have the curved bearing face pointing to the inside
spacer. Hope this helps.

Dave & Bobbie Carpenter
Pittsburgh, PA
60 3000 "Healey Bits" (in more pieces than they built it from)
60 Bugeye "Little Bits" click the link below for pictures
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm