Re: Wheel Wobble

To: "Paul A. Asgeirsson" <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel Wobble
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:39:55 -0500
Cc: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Paul,
         I have to respectfully disagree on this. It has been convincingly
demonstrated to me by competent mechanics and engineers that the spacer
effectively almost doubles the diameter and increases the strength of the
spindle. I can't argue with your successes, but I couldn't recommend
removing the spacer. I do not have an answer for the recent, it seems to
me, spate of the wobblies, though.
         Peter C