Oil Gauge

To: "mgs list" <mgs@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil Gauge
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 09:32:41 -0500
With the Midget in the shop.  I have asked allot of questions about this and
that.  There seems to be a consensus that the 1500 engine has a less than
perfect bottom end.  My question is, should I add an oil pressure gauge.  I
think it would be wise.  Don't really understand why it doesn't have one.  The
two most important things to me are temperature & oil pressure.  Do they make
a combo gauge that I could fit in where the current temp. gauge is?  Where is
a good place to look?  Thanks again for your help...

Carter
79 midget