Southeastern Classic

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Southeastern Classic
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 05:59:13 EDT
Any other Spridget guys or gals going to the Southeastern Classic in
Gatlinburg, TN this weekend?   Sponsored this year by my club, the Smoky
Mountain Austin Healey Club.  Paula and I will be there--I am the Rallymaster
for the meet.  Hope to meet some listers there.

I remember about a year ago I was corresponding with lister Roy Rogers in
Florida about attending the Classic in Lynchburg, TN and meeting and having a
beer.  Neither of us got to follow through and attend.  Listers may remember
that Roy was killed later, in December, in a car crash.

I hope to see some of you guys there.  Should be a really big event with a
super autocross/funkhana on Saturday and my Tennessee winding mountain
backroad Rally on Friday preceded by the Car Show.

And just 10 miles away, in Pigeon Forge, the same weekend, is the annual Rod
Run, with hundreds of Hot Rods.  A real car oriented weekend.

DAvid C.