RE: NO LBC - Shipping question

To: "esheffield" <esheffield@i-plus.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> teamfat2.dsl.aros.net id g89HErV27712
Subject: RE: NO LBC - Shipping question
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 10:14:46 -0700
Eddie,

Anything above 10-15 lbs is usually cheaper via UPS or FEDEX Ground.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com

OK, I know a lot of you folks frequently ship stuff back and forth.
Those of you who aren't a business, how do you do it economically? I
just got back from the post office to return a defective scanner I
ordered and it cost me $22 to ship it from VA to CA! The thing only cost
$45 to start with! In the past I've tried shipping UPS (through one of
those shipping places like Mailboxes Etc.) and they seem to charge about
%100 premium above the standard UPS cost.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks,

Eddie
1971 Midget - "Bebop"