RE: Palo Alto All British show

To: "Bill Hunt" <Billh@aaai.com>, "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Palo Alto All British show
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 12:57:08 -0700
I'm still in the stoneage (so to speak) with camera's guys. I dropped two
rolls off this morning.

Gerard

At 11:46 AM -0700 9/9/02, Bill Hunt wrote:
>Glen,
>
>I got a few pics (including the trick Bugeye latching system) that I
>plan to post on my site soon. I'm sure Gerard took a lot more then I
>(spent too much time BSing).
>
>Herby
>64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
>62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
>billh@aaai.com
>www.herbytoys.com

Search for Low Airfares, Great Hotel Deals,
Car Rental Discounts and Vacations and Cruises
http://partner.onetravel.com/go/go.cfm?GoID=32421

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com