Re: Datsun 5spd.- Redline MTL

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Datsun 5spd.- Redline MTL
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:50:38 -0700 (PDT)
--- Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com> wrote:
> down again and replaced the syncros. I also switched
> to Redline at this
> time. Still no joy. Now I just live with it.

Fluids will not cure all, but try Royal Purple.  Only
gear lube besides Redline I have found to make a
difference (the 6 speed Miata is notorious for
crunching, it helped there, whereas Redline didn't).

=====
"Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, give up."

- Entire text of a commencement speech given by Sir Winston Churchill