Re: getting the stereo to work

To: Steven Michelsen <stevenm@optonline.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: getting the stereo to work
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:54:13 -0700 (PDT)
Radio, Stereo, CD Player !!!!!!!  What the heck does someone need somthing like
that for ?  Your car must NOT have the beautifull intoxicating sound of a
nicely tuned  A series engine running through a free flow exhaust while tooling
down a winding country road!  YEEEFREEEEEKINGHAAAAAA
 Steven Michelsen wrote:I am in the midst of wiring a new, digital-display,
mp3-file-playing, CD player into my 78 Midget. It has to live in the glovebox
due to it's depth, but that's another story. The issue here is the wiring
(surprise!)
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines