Re: getting the stereo to work

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>, Red Midget <redmidget72@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: getting the stereo to work
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 23:50:09 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Ok, can I ask you guys please consider the electrical issues at hand here?
I have a "device" that is being fed 12 volts in the appropriate manner, but
will not work.  Is there some reason that the "device" is not receiving
ENOUGH 12 volt juice to run?  Is that even possible?  What to do?   More
specifically, can you suggest a point in the electrical system where one can
draw ignition-on-only power, that may work better than the point that is
feeding the "device" currently?

Believe me, my weber fed, monza exhausted, .030 bored over 1500 sounds very
pretty.  It really does.  But there are those rare moments when a bit of
music seems like the thing to do (heresy).

Steve
78 Midget