Re: Hello

To: argelion@epcc.edu
Subject: Re: Hello
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 10:45:14 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Anybody done a kit car or know anyone that has that can help my friend?

AJ...I have forwarded your message to the AH Sprite/MG Midget groups I am on
the internet with...hey have a wide knowlege of almost anything car
related...perhaps they can help.  I've looked at the Speedster kits myself,
and with brank new VWs available in Juarez, you could have a practically new
car!

Robert Houston

In a message dated 9/20/02 6:56:53 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
argelion@epcc.edu writes:

> Hello Robert
> The Buick looks good (I say you should get it) Don't tell Michele I said
> that though.  I was writing to you because Michelle said you were into old
> cars.  Well for a long time I have been looking into getting a VW or a Kit
> Car.  I have been looking for a VW Bug a 50s - 69 model (convertible) that
> I could fix up (still looking).  I have also been looking into building a
> Kit Car (a Porsche speedster 357 or 50s model).  I have been doing some
> research on the kit cars but can't find a newsgroup or a good source of any
> kind of where I can get a good complete KIT Car.  Well I was just wondering
> with your car collection contacts maybe you can give some insight or help
> of where I can find one of these project cars.  I am not looking for a
> completed restored one unless its at a decent prices but mostly want
> something I can work on.
> Here is a link to some of the best sites I have seen that show what I want
> (Porsche kits)
> http://www.kitcar.com/vintage/home.html
> http://www.kitcar.com/
> Thank you
> AJ
> PS this is my home email address ajnavarro@sbcglobal.net

Robert Houston

There is no better tonic for the heart than making a child smile.