Re: serial #'s

To: <type88@ix.netcom.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: serial #'s
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:00:51 -0700
I wouldn't call that a hidden number. It in pretty plain view and I would
think that anyone that has spent anytime under the bonnet would know of
it's existence and location. This number has been disvussed numerous times
hee, but few know of the location of the other locations as I have
surprisewd people "in the know" many times with the information. All the
British car I've ever owned had a number stamped on or near the firewall.

Gerard