Re: Arrrghhh!!!!! ;-(

To: David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Arrrghhh!!!!! ;-(
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 06:50:16 -0500
Cc: Paul Archibald <androbus@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
David Ramsey wrote:

>  hook up you static timing light. With the key on and the coil wire removed
> turn the distributor by hand until the light just comes on. Tighten up
> everything and put the plugs back in, it should run fine.

Now correct me if I am wrong. From a post a couple of weeks ago, it covered
this,
and are you not supposed to be turning the dizzy a specific way when the light
comes on?? I think it was counter clockwise, but I don't recall, and can't find
the post. I saved it as I know it will come in handy someday. I just cant find
it
right now. When I do, I will send it to Paul
Brad