Re: Arrrghhh!!!!! ;-(

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Arrrghhh!!!!! ;-(
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 21:12:09 -0700 (PDT)
--- Bmidget1@aol.com wrote:
> Sorry Crash if I offended you. I was just trying to lighten things
> up. At
> least Paul got it the way I meant it and thought it was funny.

Yeah! But I am one of those who can find a way to laugh after I get
shot at....ok! I didn't laugh that time...but you know what I mean..
Regarding my "spelling" well as most people who know me, know I can
spell amongst the best of us, BUT...a couple years ago, I started
having a problem with my fingers no longer hitting the correct keys
or just skipping one here and there when typing, it happened after a
bout of carpal tunnel....go figure! I went away to Paris for two
weeks, and came back with the problem with my fingers. I just try to
ignore it, and edit some of my e-mail, but I am just too lazy to kick
in a spell-checker before sendig..

Hopefully it doesn't bother y'll too much. I will try to look before
I send more.

regarding the midget, I have not had the time to get back to it.
spent the day wrenching on an engine conversion for a vanagon.

Paul