Re: Spridgets-mod revisited

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridgets-mod revisited
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:14:24 -0600
> Okay, I'm finally getting around to doing what I meant to do close
> to a year ago.  Some of you may recall that I set up a list, spridgets-mod
> on the team.net server.  The intention of that list is to have messages
about
> Spridgets, and not all the other fluff sent to it, but I've not done much
> with it so far.

OK, Mark,
Translation please? Are we trying to not offend the newbies and lurkers who
want us to consider this a series of technical bulletins about Spridgets?
Or is this an attempt to offend the people who actually contribute to this
list on a regular basis?
Maybe there should be a disclaimer somewhere to the effect that this list is
like a credit union; we all belong because of a perceived common interest in
Spridgets, but we do not intend to pretend that we have no other interests.
I am not trying to offend you or hurt your feelings, I am just trying to get
a feel for actual usage. Are we to stop using the Spridgets list if there is
any actual Spridget content? "Bound to cause a bit of confusion, mind if we
calls you Bruce?"
I guess I am thinking too hard; I am getting more puzzled.
David Lieb
Hope I managed to keep the LBC content out ...