Re: Spridgets-mod revisited

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Mark J Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridgets-mod revisited
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 11:47:09 -0800
Hey guys,

This list has existed for about a year now. It's not terribly active, but
there are maybe 20 or 30 members, mostly from the spridgets list. Some are
former spridget list members who unsubscribed due to so much off topic
messages. I'm on it, so is Frank and a few other well know Spridget list
contributors.

Gerard