Re: Spridgets-mod revisited

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spridgets-mod revisited
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 14:08:44 EST
In a message dated 12/12/02 10:30:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mjb@autox.team.net writes:

> The intention of that list is to have messages about
> Spridgets, and not all the other fluff sent to it, but I've not done much
> with it so far.

- - - - - - - - - -

I'm in.  C'mon, all you people who complain about going abroad if you're just
another tourist carted around in buses surrounded by sweaty miners sons from
Kettering and Boventry with their bloth baps and their bardigans and their
transistor radios complaining about the tea, ooh they dont make it properly
here do they - and stopping at endless Majorcan bodegas selling fish and
chips and Watneys Red Barrel and calamares and two veg and sitting in their
cotton sunfrocks squirting Timothy Whites suncream all over their puffy raw
swollen purulent flesh cos they overdid it on the first day.

Sorry...

What a silly bunt.

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward