Re: Good Grief

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good Grief
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:19:41 -0700 (MST)
    It isn't quite that simple, and you know it.

No, I don't know why you think it isn't so simple.  If you like the spridgets
list, stay subscribed to the spridgets list.  If you don't, try the moderated
list.  How could I make it simpler?

    Most of us are happy with this state of affairs.

Fine.  Carry on.  But why is it you feel compelled to disregard those
who are not happy with this state of affairs?

   Now you are saying that you will monitor the unmonitored list for
   redeeming LBC content and spoon feed it to the mod group.  Why would you
   want to do that?

As I said before, not everyone is interested in the off topic messages.
Do you not believe me?

I'm willing to provide the moderated list for the same reasons I provide
the many other services hosted from here, a commitment to provide means
of spreading "the British Car Experience" on the net.  Why do you feel that
providing an alternate venue for Spridgets discussion is undermining that
commitment?

mjb.