Re: Good Grief

To: Chris King <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Subject: Re: Good Grief
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 09:56:11 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
>  I regularly dump posts involving 1500 engines--

As do I, Now for a bit of an odd question. I hear of "wasting bandwidth" Is
this just a high-tech way of saying wasting my time.? What are the possible
problems of wasting bandwidth? How do I save bandwidth and who benefits when I
do?
    I'm not looking for a technical explanation, just  common sense answer.
I have been of the opinion that the internet is run on Buffet rules...You pay
your money and you get all you want.
    I got on this list when I bought an odd looking little bitty car for
$1000.00. If some guy had not made me an offer I couldn't refuse I would have
Cosmo (60 Bugeye) today.
I do have a 66 and a 67 that are a bit far down the project list, but they are
there.
I also use several of the Mustang lists, Ford trucks, Volkswagen and old Fords.
Sometimes I check out a Corvette list , Volvo (Turbobricks), BMW etc.
It is true that your car is an extension of your personality. Corvette guys
think that they are gods, Bimmer guys are a bit obsessive, Mustang guys want it
to go faster, Ricers are like peacocks! Where does that put Spridgets...On the
Buffet today..Quircky, with a side of tongue in cheek, a bit of low brow
sarcasm, Roasted "been there, done that..wanna see the scars?", High fiber
factoids, Shared hilarity with
nuts, Beer, Sweet and sour conversation.
For desert..3 layer deep...Uh, ...It looks like chocolate...uh, something...
And a veggie plate for Brad!
Bruce (TX)