Re: Good Grief

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Good Grief
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 19:30:58 EST
In a message dated 12/12/2002 7:44:09 PM Mountain Standard Time,
mjb@autox.team.net writes:

> I'm somewhat amazed by the folks who just can't seem to understand that
> there are people on the planet who subscribed to the Spridget list hoping
> to subscribe to a Spridget list, and NOT have to read about guns and United
> States armed forces and immigration and other such topics.  The moderated
> list
> provides these people with an option that may suit them better.  If it
> isn't
> what you want, don't subscribe.  What is gained by treating thoise who
> might
> find it a better venue with such disdain, and denigrating my efforts to
> provide
> another opportunity to serve folks interested in the cars?

I signed up for Spridget info, but I stuck around to see what Ed would say
next....

Robert B. Houston

Santa Teresa, NM
'74 Midget
'63 TR4
'03 Beetle

...   Deck us all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash, and Kalamazoo.
Nora's freezin on the trolley, swaller doller califlower, allagaroo!

Pogo Possum