Re: Good Grief

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>, Sprite "és" Midget Lista <spridgets@autox.team.net> FreeWeb Explorer 6.0 HUN; Q312461) 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id gBDHLqTl009454
Subject: Re: Good Grief
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:21:12 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

as being a new-comer to this list, my opinion does not
count too much, but I think it is a good idea to start a
new list for the hardcore-sridgetiers, or for those, who -
just like me - are not blessed with unlimited time to read
so much "off-topic" - which are no doubt, sometimes very
interesting - and they can be - just again like me, not
mother tongue english, and not being so, it takes double
time for us to read Your posts :(.

FGG & "Sir Bors the Smallest Knight Around the Table"

'64 Morris Mini 850 (MG Mini)
'70 Austin Healey Sprite

Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net> mrta:

> Some folks like the current traffic on this list, some
don't.  If you
> like it, fine, no need to do anything.  If you don't,
your options are
> to  put up with the excess verbiage hoping the good stuff
makes it worth
> your efforts, or unsubscribe.  Now you can try the
moderated list.  This
> isn't that complex.
>
> I'm somewhat amazed by the folks who just can't seem to
understand that
> there are people on the planet who subscribed to the
Spridget list hoping
> to subscribe to a Spridget list, and NOT have to read
about guns and United
> States armed forces and immigration and other such
topics.  The moderated list
> provides these people with an option that may suit them
better.  If it isn't
> what you want, don't subscribe.  What is gained by
treating thoise who might