Re: Watch that virus! (No LBC)

To: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Watch that virus! (No LBC)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:37:21 -0800
Well said, Mark.  I use the AVG grisoft free virus program and have never had a
problem since with the viruses.  With it's free automatic downloads of up to
date
virus protection, it's been a wonderful saver of hassles for me.

Another good free program to have installed is Zone Alarms fire wall.  So far
today it has blocked 25 attempts to access my computer from the internet.

These programs together can stop a whole lot of grief for users.

Regards, Paul A