Re: My feet are baking 2

To: <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>, Captain Rapture <yup1275@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: My feet are baking 2
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 10:30:15 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Kent,

Thanks for the photo, it was just what I needed. As a graphic designer I
really need the pictures. :)

Both of mine are closed, although the driver's side is bent a bit and
doesn't lay flat against the opening.

I see you have panels against the tunnel. Are these supposed to be there? If
so, I don't have them on either side, all I've got is metal. I'm sure that
would help buffer some of the heat.

I also noticed I'm missing a few screws and the grommet Kate mentioned for
the tunnel. So, I'll add those to my list of things to order.

David,

I'll hop out to the hardware store to get some heat shield. Is there any
reason I can't put it behind the petals? All the metal in the footwell is
exposed minus the floor (which has a thin carped glued to it by the PO).

Also, the paint you mentioned. That's Eastwood Exhaust paint aerosol for
exhaust components (not header or manifold)? Their website
(www.eastwoodco.com) has a few choices. Any chance I don't have to remove
the exhaust to paint it? :)

--
Alix