Re: Roller bearings HELP!

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Roller bearings HELP!
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 18:31:00 -0400
Cc: cfchrist@earthlink.net, wolfbj@prodigy.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:
>   Course the damned things were made in China and
> Japan respectively (shut up Frank!).

I can't shut up. There you go.
The old Timken bearings made in good ole PennsylRAINia
is what chuck probably has on his Sprite.
Asian read backwards from us so if the specs caleed for .123
you get 321. No wonder they don't fit!
Thanks to Peter, I get some chinese auto parts manufacturer
emails, they can't even spell. But it is great reading ;)
"We sale quarity uto pats to you belly belly cheep."
We do all are own work. #1 son melts metal, #1 duaghter bang metal into
shape, #3 son in charge of quality control, (he's brind)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ