Re: Golden Sprite Poll

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Golden Sprite Poll
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 10:10:07 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello Frank,

Frank> Ok, so shall we do this project as a list joint venture?
Frank> So far I think so. Now for the questions....

Frank> 1) Stock 948 or 1275?
Frank> 2) Rib/Smoothcase or 5 speed?
Frank> 3) Drum or disc brakes?
Frank> 4) A gold car w/black or black car w/gold?
Frank> 5) Leather or vinyl seats?
Frank> 6) Side curtains or electric windows? Oh, never mind ;)

Original is nice but so is modified.  Concours is out, to costly, to
hard, to much time, to many cooks.  With that said, we should aim at
whatever is easiest/cheapest.

Gold and black with gold wire wheels.  Never been a fan of gold cars,
to much like a ghetto mobile or a rice boy.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net

"The liver is evil, it must be punished"
77 Midget
02 Irish Terrier