Re: trailers and their suprises!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: trailers and their suprises!
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 14:37:02 -0500
And one more comment from me in that I once saw someone towing a two-wheel
tow-dolly empty. Whether it was the width of the wheelbase inrelation to the
tongue length, the tongue weight, all of the above, I was not going to hang
around and see. All I know is that at 50mph+, that trailer was all over the
road horizontally and doing a great job of trying to dribble like a
basketball simultaneously. I got the heck out of there in a hurry! It was
probably fine with a load on it, but empty it was a menace to all and
sundry.
David Lieb