Re: trailers and their suprises!

To: <Bmidget1@aol.com>, <bushwacker4@zoomtown.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: trailers and their suprises!
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 19:35:15 -0400
i have been towing the same open car trailer now for almost 20 years.   i
have also borrowed a few trailers and we have a new 33 foot enclosed 2 car
trailer .   i am not the definitive answer in towing questions by any means!
but i do have a lot of experience in tie downs, and lots of miles behind me
to use for experience to call upon  for answers when asked questions.    and
if you own the darn thing, the most over looked thing most people own is the
trailer as far as preventative maint. is concerned.

chuck.