Re: Fuel pumps

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel pumps
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 03:43:10 -0700 (PDT)
I thought the polarity was dependent on either the diode or condenser (older
pumps) but wanted to check before spending $30 or so on rebuilding the pump.
Never really thought about it but when looking through the Vickey Brit catalog
comparing prices, a large caution note jumped off the page at me.
Thanks for the confirmation.

Larry Pitts
60 Bug

Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com> wrote:

If you are still running + grd, use the non diode fuel pump.
It doesn't matter which way it's grounded.
Later SUs with the diode are neg ground only.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ