Re: Fuel pumps

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel pumps
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:30:02 -0500
> Also, since the term "after-market fuel pump" translates to Facet, for
most
> of us: that pump, while delivering more pressure, actually delivers less
> volume than the stock, SU, AUF-300 pump.
> BTW, SU made
> competition fuel pumps, too.  I'm willing to bet they're still available.

I admit that I was rather surprised by the statement as well. That is why I
threw it out here to get some feedback from the real world. Very good point
on the pump also being used on the MGB.
As a matter of fact, I haven't used a Facet pump yet. Both of my driving
Midgets have a GM-looking thing that has worked great with no complaints
other than wondering what I would do to find a replacement if it broke.
Armstrong made adjustable competition shock absorbers, too. . . No bets.
David Lieb