Re: Any fun?

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Any fun?
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:42:52 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Peter,

I think a lot of that is still here, it's just that more of it goes on
"behind the list" in private emails.  I know I don't post too often, but
I often reply privately when I can help or if I have a little "ribbing"
to do....

Being on this list is like having another family and still a very
enjoyable place to be.

Kevin