Any fun?

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Any fun?
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:33:30 -0500
Hey you all,
        I had some time to kill, and so I decided to clean-up and delete a pile
of
old emails. I started on this list's in-box going back 3 years.
        You know...... there was a lot of spirit, light hearted banter, and
shared
enjoyment and experiences then. I don't sense that same camaraderie. Maybe
those were just the correspondences that I saved, but there was a different
feeling. Those that have been here a while, and have saved some of that,
take a look.
        I hope everyone's OK. I mean, I hope you aren't taking cars, life, etc.
too seriously. I know I find myself dwelling on problems and confrontations
sometimes. Worrying about "things" can eat me up. Driving the Sprite is
very therapeutic.
        I hope you get out, drive, and smile this weekend. Don't worry, the car
doesn't have to look or run perfectly, just drive the bloody thing!
        Me, I'll be working on getting heat into my house. This winter for
sure...
ahemm.

Go lightly.    Peter C.