Re: Any fun?

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Any fun?
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 10:04:32 -0400
peter,
hey babe how ya doing?   still quite light hearted here!  in spite of the
day to day responsibilities how could i not be uplifted by the sly grinning
smile of the bugeye evry time i get to drive it?    there is a very
interesting level of comradery here.    i enjoy the comunications from all
over the world.   and more than the comunications, i cherish the friendships
that have grown from this media.   some of wich i have never met the person
that goes with the signature at the  end of a message and others who live
near me that i have had a chance to meet at difrent ocasions.
periodically people gripe about the amount of messages they recieve.  i do
not!  my life is enriched by this banter and exchange of information (as i
know others have been as well).
so light heartedly i go on my weigh*grin*!  and as long as other list
members "test" their connections from time to time i hope frank continues to
respond "tickle"......  and life will go on as it should be.
yeah! and i'm sitting here sucking down my morning cuppa coffee in my "go
speed racer go" coffee mug!  *a very serious coffee mug*  ROFLMAO!!!   and
i'll be fine as long as spritle and chim-chim stay out of the trunk of my
race car!  LOL!

chuck
"been there...broke that"