Re: No LBC- Test drives

To: "gerard" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC- Test drives
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:33:57 -0500
Cc: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
i would love a chance to test drive cars like this just for personal
knowledge.   but never know the "where or when" or how to get invited.
heck, i'd even consider acting as an instructor if there was a chance.   3
years ago i took a saab driver's test at newhampshire international raceway.
the instructor saw i had my own helmet as opposed to their loaner helmets.
he asked if i raced.  i replied yes and his response was ok then we are
going to have some serious "fun"!  and we did flat out through the nascar
turns was darn neat in a brand new saab hot rod!  a similar experience was
had at lime rock with an instructor driving a saab that pulled in and said
"let's switch"" show me what it can do"!

chuck