Re: No LBC- Test drives

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC- Test drives
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:21:28 -0800
Cc: <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Pretty much how I do it these days...  ;)

The trick is to try to find a lower-pressure dealer. Avoid the big
automalls, especially the ones that seem to have those big NFL-music
themes with loud announcers on the radio. They're more likely to ask you
what you can afford that to actually let you take a spin in the car.
Though the luxury dealers are usually more low key. I had no problems
taking a BMW for a spin, but got the hard sell at a Subaru dealer a
while back.

-=Chris