RE: No LBC- Test drives

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net> h9RIMUxc026940
Subject: RE: No LBC- Test drives
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:21:34 -0800
>> You pretend you are interested in buying a car.

Daniel1312 <<

I've done that many times. The best was my test drive in a VW GTI back
in '83. Back then I was working a graveyard shift and usually ran
errands after getting off work at 6 AM. This day I decided to go test
drive a GTI about 11AM that day. Told the guy I was thinking of trading
in my Scirocco and proceeded to take him on a tour of some local back
roads. Never did buy a GTI but had a fun test drive. What he didn't know
(luckily) was I had spent 2 hours at the bar after work :-o (hey it was
my Friday!!)

No, I don't do that anymore.

Herby
64 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com