Re: Wire wheels

To: gjbranch@comcast.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wire wheels
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 15:39:05 EST
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Gil, sounds like you have the same mixed emotions I do.  I love the way the
wires look, but I'm not sure of the maintenance issues either.  I DO know that
I won't be trying to tune them myself.

As far as cost goes, the knock off minilites look pretty cool too.

Maybe someone on the list that supplies parts (ED) or has access to these
wheels (ED) or something (ED) could post a price comparison of the wires and
minilites (ED) or rather minilite replicas.

Robert Houston

...those idiots at the NRA, not only do they think the second amendment gives
them the right to own guns, they think the first amendment gives them the
right to free speech!...unknown.